Vitamin C & E - Z-Cote - Octinoxate - Octisalate
This delicate formula is made with Ginseng and Green Tea Extract to reduce skin irritation and redness. Vitamin C and E help to protect the skin from free radical damage while Z-cote blocks out UVA and UVB radiation. This beautiful SPF and moisturizer blend uses Antioxidants and Hyaluronate to keep the skin supple and hydrated all day.
Cruelty Free, Alcohol Free, Silicone Free, Vegan, Nut Free, Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free and Gluten Free. PH Level 7.0
- A perfect balance of moisturizer and SPF so two steps are no longer necessary
- Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreen may reduce the risks of skin aging and skin cancer
- Prevents skin from developing dark spots, age spots and discoloration
- Ginseng and Green Tea Extract reduce skin inflammation, irritation and redness
- Great to wear on its own all day or under your favorite makeup
- Very comfortable and breathable on even the most sensitive skin
- Perfect for all skin types
Directions: Apply to face, neck and chest after cleansing and toning each morning. Re-apply if you are exposing yourself to the sun.
3.3 FL. OZ.
Made in the USA
I use this every day, works wonderfully.
This moisturizing cream is absolutely perfect and I have no more dry patches on my skin! It is a staple in my morning routine and does not interfere with any makeup application like others I have tried. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way so it will last forever! Love it!!
I use this everyday first thing after my shower in the morning. One day I forgot to put it on, and I noticed a HUGE difference all day. My skin looks hydrated and beautiful all the time! So happy with this product.
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It has helped a ton with my dry skin and keeping my skin hydrated throughout the day! Day time moisturizers have never been my thing because I feel like my make up looks horrible if I apply it before hand. Make up applies so nicely over this stuff- also it has SPF! You can’t lose!